Apply for Alternate Doors Job Vacancy For ICT Sales Manager Here for all job seekers.
All qualified candidates for the Alternate Doors Job Vacancy For ICT Sales Manager welcomed. Get application forms and request form for this job here.
Sales Manager Job Responsibilities
- The Sales & marketing Strategic Plan: – To act as the driving force behind the development and implementation of the Sales & Marketing Strategy, working with the team to deliver on the marketing and customer relationship objectives of the business.
- Drive the Company set Annual Turn-Over Target
- Be responsible for the overall management, development and assessment of the entire Sales & Marketing and Product Management teams for the achievement of volume and profit objectives across the business in line with the agreed annual budgets for each division.
- To work with the HR department to ensure that pay plans and objectives are set and performance appraisals are conducted for each member of the team, ensuring that all have the appropriate skill set to achieve their objectives and are competent in their roles.
- In liason with the HR, assess training needs and ensure that the relevant level of training, development and coaching is available to all team members.
- Ensure effective and efficient performance review of the team members
- Working closely with the Product Managers to ensure that the activities of the Sales teams are integrated with the individual sales team members including, but not limited to, opportunity development and campaign planning
- Work with the Chief Operations Officer to ensure that there is a defined process for the Sales teams to be well briefed on current projects or issues with customers.
- Developing and implementing sales & marketing plans, customer campaign awareness and support business strategy, goals and objectives.
- Sales targets, customer revenue, tracking sales results and profitability of all channels and customer retention.
- To set and manage targets across all customer relationship activity.
- Planning on programs that will enhance company marketing, product development and sales strategy
- Offer leadership, guidance and direction to all team members working under your team.
- Plan and deliver revenue generating programs and offering competitive quotations
- Come up with programs to ensure customer loyalty and further their retention.
- Increase our customers portfolio
- Provide real time data and updates on departments activities and performance
- Reports to the CEO with a dotted line to the COO
- Reporting to this position: product development staff, sales administration staff, marketing staff
Qualifications for the Sales Manager Job
- Degree in IT /Business management or any other equivalent
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a similar position in ICT/Telecommunications industry
- Technical qualifications, CIM or equivalent at an advanced level
- Strong leadership skills
- Computer literacy
How to Apply
All job applications can be made by sending an email of their CV to email@example.com with the subject of the email being the job they wish to apply for.