Apply for Duma Works Job Vacancy for Operations Manager Here for all job seekers.
All qualified candidates for the Duma Works Job Vacancy for Operations Manager are welcomed. Get application forms and request form for this job here.
Operations Manager Job Responsibilities
- Work with the supply chain department to forecast and plan for present and future consumption of raw materials to ensure that materials are always available
- Evaluate production schedules and labour requirements to plan team structure and development
- Develop and maintain production metrics for quality, delivery, and safety
- Build strong rapport with our 100-person-strong production team through open communication; promote a positive, safe, productive and efficient work environment
- Continually analyse, identify and set expectations to motivate team members to achieve objectives and goals
- Manage employee training and required documentation to ensure effective training methods that are in compliance with current procedures and quality standards
- Ensure that goods produced by your team always meet quality standards
- Monitor product standards at various levels of production and at the point of release so that the cost of rework is reduced
- Monitor and recommend necessary changes to the layout of plant, machinery and production processes and methods for any new equipment, materials or components
- Continuously work to improve the cost of products by optimizing raw materials, labour and utilities
- Review and recommend appropriate measures to control and minimize waste levels
- Review production practices and equipment; make proposals for improvements to ensure that they are maximally effective
- Support research and development to keep our production team up to date and working with the latest technology and using the most efficient manufacturing practices
Career Growth + Compensation
Moko invests in building the capacity and skills within our team. Your manager will invest significant time in your career development. We provide constant, actionable feedback delivered through mentorship from the management team. Because of our rapid growth, we constantly have new roles opening up and opportunities in many functions. This results in fast career growth for those who are ready to take up the challenge.
Requirements for the Operations Manager Job
- Strong organizational and record keeping skills, including the ability to develop operational tools in Microsoft Excel
- Strong management and leadership skills, including the ability to relate well with direct reports, customers and colleagues. Candidates with at least 3 years’ management experience managing a large team preferable.
- Strong professional references demonstrating professional accomplishment and trustworthiness
- Knowledge of good manufacturing practices and lean manufacturing policies and procedures
- At least 5 years’ experience working in a manufacturing setting (process, chemical, mechanical)
- Technical background a plus
How to Apply
To apply online click here