Kenya Army Recruitment Application form – Apply Here for the Kenya Army Recruitment Service
Download the Kenya Army Recruitment Application form here, The Application processes and details of the Application details are below,
Your body can only endure so much of the physical exercise especially when you are a certain age. Cases of recruits losing their lives or quitting before service are not unheard of. You need to be well prepared that this is something you see yourself doing for a long time. Whether you are getting in as a cadet or a specialty officer make sure that you are prepared for the physical training that you must undergo. Your mindset needs to be at the right place if you are to hack the exercise. Service is a great sacrifice especially when it is done for the nation.
Kenya Army Recruitment Application form Requirements
- Must have a minimum score of D in KCSE to qualify as a service person
- Scores higher than B qualify you for specialty offers and officer training
- Must be Kenyan
- Be between 18 years and 26 years Weight not less than 54.55kg
- Be 5.3’ tall and above
You also have to be physically fit with excellent hearing, good vision and be of good dental hygiene.
Women must not be pregnant
General officers have a different set of requirements
- 18 to 29 years of age
- Same weight and height requirements as above
- Attain a minimum of B and above in KCSE
- Officer schools are given to graduates first
- 2 years relevant experience in your area of specialization
See details at: https://www.tuko.co.ke
Kenya army ranks lowest highest, Kenya Army Forces monthly salary is reviewed every four years by the government? Thanks to this, Kenyan military forces receive an increase in wages depending on the economic situation in the country. The last revision was being held in 2015, which means that the next increase will be in 2019.
Hierarchy of army ranks from lowest to highest
KAF Service Men and Non Commisioned Officers (NCO)
- Private – is the lowest rank in Kenyan Defense Forces category. As a freshman soldier, you will have to pass Phase 1 Training.
- Lance Corporals. A private can become a Lance Corporal after three years of service in KDF, or pass the Phase 2. As a Lance Corporal, you will have the ability to manage a small team up to four soldiers. This team is called a section.
- A Corporal position is achieved after six-eight years of military service. The promotion also depends on your leadership skills. As a Corporal, you will have the ability to manage a bigger amount of soldiers and military equipment – tanks and guns.
- Sergeant. After twelve years of good military service, a Corporal can be promoted to Sergeant. Up to 35 soldiers will be in your command.
- Staff/Color Sergeant. You can become a Staff/Color Sergeant after two years of work as a Sergeant. This is the highest position of soldiers and equipment manager. You will be able to command of a whole troop or platoon.
- Warrant Officer Class 2. As a Warrant Officer Class 2 you will have to be fully focused on training, prosperity, discipline of up to 120 soldiers. Warrant Officer Class 2 can be promoted to Officer position.
- Warrant Officer Class 1. It is the main soldier position in KDF. It can be reached only after 18 years of brilliant military service. They are in command of up to 650 officers and soldiers.