Apply for Moko Home & Living Job Vacancy For Administrative Assistant Here for all job seekers.
All qualified candidates for the African Population and Health Research Center Job Vacancy For Quantitative & Qualitative Field Interviewers are welcomed. Get application forms and request form for this job here.
Medical Officers Job Responsibilities
- Diagnosing caring and treating diseases;
- Performing medical and surgical procedures;
- Preparing and responding to emergencies and disasters;
- Participating in the management of medicines, Medical instruments and equipment;
- Providing health education;
- Maintaining medical records, health information and data;
- Counselling patients and their relatives on diagnoses and officer inters;
- Preparing requisite documents for registration;
Requirements for the Medical Officers Job
- Bachelor of Medicine and a Bachelor of Surgery(M.B; Ch. B.) degree from an institution recognized by Medical Practitioners and Dentist Board;
- Successfully completed one (1) year internship from a recognized institution;
- Registration License from Medical Practitioners and Dentist Board;
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution.
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable.
Remuneration: As per Salaries and Remuneration Commission Guidelines.
How to Apply
Applications should be made on official form (MCPSB 2018) accessible from Machakos County Website www.machakosgovernment.com/jobs
Applicants are advised to attach copies of academic and professional documents.
All applications should be submitted by Wednesday 16th October 2018 in a sealed envelope clearly indicating the position applied for on the envelope to the Machakos
County Public Service Board offices at Machakos Teachers College Road, and addressed to:
MACHAKOS COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD,
P.O. BOX 603- 90100 MACHAKOS
OR through Email: email@example.com