Apply for Moko Home & Living Job Vacancy For Accounting Officer Here for all job seekers.
All qualified candidates for the Moko Home & Living Job Vacancy For Accounting Officer are welcomed. Get application forms and request form for this job here.
Roles for the Accounting Officer Job
Accounting Activities and Controls
- Reviewing accounting documents to ensure accuracy of information
- Daily posting of financial transactions in Quickbooks and checking ledgers for accuracy
- Ensures that statutory payments are timeously made
- Implements and enforces internal controls
- Attend to audit issues
Manage Electronic and Hard Copy Inventory/Sales Records
- Promptly input stock transfers, purchase orders and other movements of goods
- Prepare and properly file invoices and delivery notes for customer orders
- Track and follow up on customer payments
Assist with Other Administrative Tasks
- Ensure the office is organized, orderly and stocked with necessary commodities
- Support customers via telephone and in person when needed
Career Growth + Compensation
Moko invests in building the capacity and skills within our team. Your manager will invest significant time in your career development. We provide constant, actionable feedback delivered through mentorship from the management team.
Because of our rapid growth, we constantly have new roles opening up and opportunities in many functions. This results in fast career growth for those who are ready to take up the challenge.
Accounting Officer Job Requirements
- A preference for CPA II and 1-2 years’ experience in a role with Accounting and Finance responsibilities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications especially, word and Excel
- Good knowledge of any accounting software e.g Sage, SAP, Pastel & Quick Books
- Must have a high level of integrity
- An enthusiastic individual with outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail—ability to analyse data and proactively identify and address issues
- An initiative taker who enjoys working independently once you receive clear directions from the manager
- Eager to join a mid-sized and quickly-growing organization and team
How to Apply
Please visit our website moko.co.ke/careers and apply through our online form – Common Application – All Positions.