Apply for Moko Home & Living Job Vacancy For Administrative Assistant Here for all job seekers.
All qualified candidates for the African Population and Health Research Center Job Vacancy For Quantitative & Qualitative Field Interviewers are welcomed. Get application forms and request form for this job here.
Roles for the Administrative Assistant Job
Administrative Assistants can take on a wide range of responsibilities, we tailor responsibilities to a team member’s specific skills – here are some common examples:
Find and support talent
- Work with management of our talent team to introduce job applicants to the delight of working with Moko, while assessing them against the criteria of a particular position
- Support our employees with on-time processing of advances, employment contracts, and anything else they need to work happily and productively
Lay the foundation of accurate, timely accounts
- Take responsibility for processing transactions quickly and properly – getting our suppliers paid, our customers’ accounts credited and keeping our records in order
- Post accurate entries in our accounting system, and cross-check critical accounting data
- Ensure all accounting records are kept properly, in a compliant way and up-to-date
Delight customers with top-notch order processing
- Check orders against inventory and accounting records, preparing all that’s needed for dispatch to our customers
- Ensure our customers receive accurate order fulfillment, delivered on-time
- Track and analyse order data to help us improve our fulfillment operations
Career Growth + Compensation
Moko invests in building the capacity and skills within our team. Your manager will invest significant time in your career development. We provide constant, actionable feedback delivered through mentorship from the management team. Because of our rapid growth, we constantly have new roles opening up and opportunities in many functions. This results in fast career growth for those who are ready to take up the challenge.
Administrative Assistant Job Requirements
- You have training and experience in administration, HR and/or accounting.
- You enjoy working on multiple diverse projects and tasks simultaneously.
- You thrive when you are able to take initiative, you can plan and organize your work around specific goals.
- You have the skills to implement administrative processes within a team, and value the structure and predictability they bring.
- You can troubleshoot problems and offer ideas about possible solutions.