Apply for Moko Home + Living Job Vacancy for Market Research Officer Here for all job seekers.
All qualified candidates for the Moko Home + Living Job Vacancy for Market Research Officer are welcomed. Get application forms and request form for this job here.
Market Research Officer Job Responsibilities
- Dive deep into Customer Needs.
- Develop a deep understanding of our re-sellers and end customers through structured conversations, surveys and other research methodologies·
- Track and anticipate market trends with respect to style·
- Translate lessons learned into customer insights which can inform product and design decisions
- Support Product Development·
- Work with our supply chain team to identify global suppliers .
- Research product possibilities through the global supplier network and match these with local market needs.
- Support the piloting and launch of new products based on your work
Career Growth + Compensation
Moko invests in building the capacity and skills within our team. Your manager will invest significant time in your career development. We provide constant, actionable feedback delivered through mentorship from the management team.
Because of our rapid growth, we constantly have new roles opening up and opportunities in many functions. This results in fast career growth for those who are ready to take up the challenge.
Requirements for the Market Research Officer Job
- You have training and at least 2 years’ experience in marketing, qualitative research, sales or customer service.
- You enjoy working on multiple diverse projects and tasks simultaneously.
- You thrive when you are able to take initiative, you can plan and organize your work around specific goals.
- You have the skills to undertake in-depth market research, using qualitative tools such as structured interviews and direct customer observations.
- You are excited to turn lessons learned from research into actionable ways that we can improve our products and services.
- You can troubleshoot problems and offer ideas about possible solutions.
How to Apply
To apply online click here