Apply for Moko Home + Living Job Vacancy for Senior Accountant Here for all job seekers.
All qualified candidates for the Moko Home + Living Job Vacancy for Senior Accountant are welcomed. Get application forms and request form for this job here.
Senior Accountant Job Responsibilities
Ensure Accurate, Up-to-Date Accounting Data
- Post transactions in real-time and regularly review for accuracy
- Manage complex accounts receivable, accounts payable, goods in transit and tax-related balance sheet accounts
- Ensure all supporting documents are on-file and well-organized
- Work with teams to confirm the business purpose of transactions for accurate classification
Prepare Management Reports
- Prepare draft of monthly management accounts and present for finance management review
- Conduct careful and timely reconciliations to verify transaction accuracy and proper balancing
- Take responsibility for accurate regulatory and tax filings, prepared well before statutory deadlines
Support Strong Compliance and Controls
- Review the work of accounts assistance for accuracy and adherence to procedure
- Ensure strong internal controls are in place with regards to approval and release of funds
- Take responsibility for verification and authorization of payments
- Ensure all accounting records are kept properly, in a compliant way and up-to-date
Career Growth + Compensation
Moko invests in building the capacity and skills within our team. Your manager will invest significant time in your career development. We provide constant, actionable feedback delivered through mentorship from the management team. Because of our rapid growth, we constantly have new roles opening up and opportunities in many functions. This results in fast career growth for those who are ready to take up the challenge.
Requirements for the Senior Accountant Job
- At least 2 years of accounting experience and minimum CPA II qualification or equivalent
- Strong financial data analysis skills using Excel
- Strong knowledge of any accounting software e.g Sage, SAP, Pastel & Quick Books
- Demonstrated high level of integrity – entrusted with significant responsibility in previous roles
- An enthusiastic individual with outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail—ability to analyze data and proactively identify and address issues
- An initiative taker who enjoys working independently toward goals
- Eager to join a quickly-growing organization and team
How to Apply
To apply online click here